Thursday, March 4, 2010
501'th post
has been a fking long time i came up here.
nxt week is my final (mon & tues)
totally no time for anything right now.
no more work , club , movies , shopping or even rest.

jus did a ultra hiong study at compass point.
very proud of myself now, because, ive studied unit 1 ~ 7 again n again and again.
95% pro in this 7 topics. 5% die in some things i dont understand at all.

really feel fucking stress now, no appetite at all
feel lk gg for a mega shopping, but cant afford anytime.
april 1st will be the release of the results.
told mum and baby smthink.

' if i can go to the course i want, the very nxt dae of my results, i will go for a mega shopping.'
mum n dad gave me a lil gift as a motivation..(i can only get it when i go poly)
and of coz i wil buy a mini gift for myself, wonder baby will buy for me or not lehx?
and i feel lk booking a night in shangri-la after exams for relax (april 2nd)....should i?

FUCKING STRESS LA ! FUCK!