Monday, April 26, 2010
Ignorant Kids
'Anonymous' , 'Unknown' or 'Passerby' or even unfamiliar Name often appears in each and every blogs before.

Today's Entry is specially done by a sms received few days back which i think i should do something about.

Seriously, so what if people use secretive names to tag on your tagboard and give sarcastic remarks or calling you names? I personally encounter these problems before. For instance few days back, a 'Passerby' tag my blog and leave down negative remarks. SO? its just 'WORDS' written down by anyone. OF COURSE, if it wasn't anything that is too over or violate laws at all, I couldn't bother.

But! that doesn't means that i will take 'REVENGE' and tag those nasty things like, BLOG about those people i hate or i suspect or TAG them back at their own blog saying they are FAT or WHATEVER
I am STATING this down because SOMEONE had this problem with their tagboard and SHE thinks that I AM TAKING REVENGE?! and the funniest is that, This girl whom i cant be bothered with SMS me immediately about the 'unknown' person wrote to her. This sms shows me something.

1) u think im e one who wrote this?
*Oh please! I'm fucking busy with my life, i cant be bother to look into ur blog or fb , so when do i have the EXCESS time to tag about it ? seriously, i believe that im not the only who don't like you right?

2) if i'm the one who did it, i will be using my NAME!
*I'm FUCKING proud to have my name. I dont scare of putting my name down at all.

3) not everyone is so petty or sensitive like 'Oh-so- drama'.
*if people were to tag anything bad about me in my blog, SO? as a human , i do suspect 'who' is the fuckers who tag, but its just only AT THAT MOMENT, i wun TAG back at those people whom i suspect and treat it as 'REVENGE'. Thats fucking lame shit to do or even worse to THINK that people will do back to u!

4) ur sms
*if u would to sms me that, so STATED down your motive. DON'T SMS me to make it sounds like 'INFORM' me that there is such CASE going on, SORRY! WE R DEFINITELY NOT FRIENDS, I dont even bother whats going on in your life. I am not interested at all.
And when i replied to you 'SO?' and you replied 'HUH?' . Oh please . dont act blur and sounds that u din know that u sent that to me. Big Joke.

anyway, i just find these people is lame and childish to have these 'thinking' of REVENGE.
we are 21years old now, not those kungfu drama years alright?
I am writing these down in my blog is because i want you to SEE and READ CLEARLY.

*I am not guilty at all..anyway im not going to bother or type anymore of this related nonsense, i rather enjoy my beautiful life. GOOD NIGHT WORLD!