Saturday, April 17, 2010
Report for the 1 month missing entries
Lina told me that my blog got spider webs !!!
can i call u Lena? it sounds nicer..
alright alright.

hmm. I'm quite busy during my holidays.
1st 2 weeks of my holiday I've been working non-stop.
another 2 weeks of my holiday ive been doing a lot of nonsenses about my polytechnic enrollment stuffs. and JUST ENDED YESTERDAY!!! of course, not to forget that ive been to exciting places like, seletar spicy buffalo wings, chalets where we drunk my friend in purely 30mins, boutiques in paragons and DFS to look for my presents and i also want to get either a Burberry bag or Gucci wallet for my mum(but I am going to hint her that i want a Chanel , i'm good in mathematics and Real LIFE Accounts) , clubs and pubs n places that i cant revealed. etc.
brought my maid to orchard, sponsor her for shopping , and yesterday brought my foreign cousin to shopping too and just got my sister an Itouch as a Birthday present (haha, i can still play okay?)!

my life is wonderful right? THANK YOU!
any stupid things happen during holidays? Definitely, but not worth to type out. Waste my Typing Skill, i rather spend time counting money like a rich woman in my dream.

as for today, im supposed to go out with my bf to town to shop for new clothes and go clarke quay to drink at cafe iguana. but since yesterday im dont feel well and worst, got stomach cramps.stupid my whole schedule. dammit!

end up? OH! im resting at home for a 3/4 day, and took 1hr to did a set of nails, haha.
yes im sick, but since i cant go out. but luckily i work at home la. just hands doing only. =)

and now? im waiting for my bf to come home =( he's back to the night-bird
need to fucking wake up at 9am tml to 'make-up' first. coz 11am and 2pm got appointment.
then, later on got dinner at some nice place with baby's family =)

MONDAY!!! the BIG DAY!
yup. a fucking 21 years old ,young-looking babe is going for school.
gonna c familiar fuck face and new strange-looking faces.
luckily im Optimistic and not afraid of entering new places , environments and classes, not like those freaks who is 'grumpy fuck', but sad to say, im not interested .ha-ha. but definitely, i'll be more looking forward to meet my baby in school and bring him back home for dinner. and finally im back to be a nerd and start dating with my new books.

*Temasek Polytechnic - Business/ Logistics & Operations Management / Marketing *
come and kill me... haha

---------------------------------------------------------------------
but where's my Universal Studio?