Saturday, May 29, 2010
exam is on monday.
im not prepared for the exams yet.
most of my classmates is grumbling that they are not prepared coz it has been ages that they sat for their last exams *probably near 6mths ago?*

and my last exams is on the 9th march 2010.
very sick of exams, super holiday mood right now.

my mind is keep thinking of how to celebrate my 'Bird-Day'.
and my lovely birthday is exactly hit on the public holiday *june*
and i seriously cant find any chalet slot. have been eyeing over nsrcc and aranda.
coz its big enuff, but bloody shit , it requires 2 night stay.

and now , i tinking over those boutique hotels in singapore.
but im afraid that its too small to occupied near 40 pax.(the least estimation)
feel lk celebrating in the universal studio with all my friends and my bf.
but the amount will be .. HEAVENLY EX!. which the sentosa villa is so much cheaper compared to this.
coz im definitely staying there the hard rock cafe on my first visit.

gd luck to myself . Macroeconomics is celebrating my 21st birthday 2010.
thanks ECONS.



BLOODY CHEEBYE!