Thursday, May 20, 2010
took ytd....













whats' stress?
i admit that i do feel stress right now. with the tons of projects in my hands that i could hardly grab it well and breathe. i do not feel stressed with the projects but im actually stressed over macroeconomics. in 1 weeks' time, exam is here again. Econs, Comm Skills, Organisation behaviour , accounting and csa. oh fuck. i hvn start on anything. perhaps im gg to start tml morning.... with accounting jus gonna memorise the accounting concepts and im done with one subj.
anyway, regarding my lovely bdae. my 'DEAREST' econs paper falls on 1st june. Thanks friend , i heard that u r laughin. and NSRCC and aranda is fully booked. seriously, dun think that i can make a nice chalet for my bdae, anyway im supposed to have a better plans, which is book an air ticket and just fly off to hongkong for approxi. 4days with my bf, but there's another minor problem, my passport. because im gg to 21years, my current passport only has 6mths validity.
if i really choose to go back Hk to have fun, alright! i shall book a ticket and renew my passport.
Otherwise... Nice Buffet dinner and club with the closest. and a night spent in universal studio and the hotel ! does it sounds great? but the cost of all these, i think i can book the sentosa chalet which has the personal swimming pool.. $1400/night.
anyway, headache now. still battling with my csa.
club tml night or not? phuture or rebel???