Monday, June 14, 2010
back from chalet.
thanks to all my lovely friends for coming to my chalet
and all the wonderful presents.

not to forget the best is my sis who both helped me in the decors and set up.
and bf for the great presents and who helped me mega alots!!

really had a great time in this chalet, and simply feels that life is great.
and i seriously wants to stay there for more and
i dun wan to be at home now.

addictions to the extreme fun
especially getting high when dawn breaks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heart is feeling down now. 3days 2 night party seems to be sooooo short.
everything seems lk ytd. we drink, nearly drunk, Mahjong, card games and chit chat.
simply is just happy and hopes that holidays is forever.

back to home at 12pm, read through emails and event list.
this week is going to be pack pack pack pack pack again

jobs and outing is waiting for me.
did a job today when i reach home and coming on wed.
outing is on weekends, probably another bbq again.
another bbq is coming up, and csa project is due on 21st june
feel like gg to party on the coming wed, fri and satur.

*i need ENO