Monday, July 12, 2010
before i start my ranting..
must smile.

last week has been a great week.
coz i hav a fucking nice weekend after such a long time.
went to get my burberry bag! finally
and went to marina bay sands hotel, not to gamble.
but enjoy the facilities.
*pics is all posted in fb* very wonderful swimming pool!!!
tot of that, i find that fullerton's pool is no kick.
but.. still fullerton's room has a nicer interior design compared to MBS.














its only a MONDAY. and it is destined to be a busy week for me.
Thank you TP!.
luckily today met wang in school and manage to get the books from her.

let me c my 'empty' schedule.
monday: sch and instock.
tuesday : sch and work and project
wed: sch and work and project
thurs: sch and bdae dinner and project
friday: work and project , hope i can go ikea
saturday : 2 jobs again and project
sunday : project and hk cousin's arrival to sg.

fucking busy .
and next week? the same routine again